Join The board
Dynamic local women have governed the GWHCC since 1987. Through clinical services, information and advocating for women’s health we continue to improve the health and wellbeing of all Goldfields’ women.
The GWHCA Inc. Board consists of volunteers with a special interest in ensuring the continuation of the Goldfields Womens Health Care Centre. The role of General Board Members includes:
- Attend monthly meetings;
- Attend the annual strategic planning review;
- Attend the annual budget workshops;
- Attend any sub-committee meetings as required;
- Contribute to discussion and planning at board meetings.
Board Members are provided with:
- A board induction pack;
- A Board member induction;
- A Board policy and procedures pack;
- Support and professional development where possible.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & CRITERIA
- Previous experience working with people from diverse backgrounds;
- Excellent communication skills- oral & interpersonal;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Current membership with GWHCA Inc.
Please submit your expression of interest with a brief summary of your skills and experience to:
Goldfields Women’s Health Care Association
For further information please contact the Centre Coordinator on 90218266