Casual Clients Services Officer - Position Available
Working on the front-line, you will make a direct impact to the lives of women and their families in the Goldfields. This role is not just for anyone. It requires hard work, persistence, creativity, teamwork and commitment to this Organisation and to your field of work.
Every individual, family and community is different – we need people who are proactive and flexible as to adapt to changing environments and situations.
In return for your dedication, we provide the support of an inclusive and welcoming organisation with award-winning workplace culture and team engagement.
Operating for over 30 years, the Goldfields Women’s Health Care Centre has evolved to become an essential part of the Goldfields community. The Centre offers an excellent range of health and wellness services and access to compassionate, friendly and health and wellbeing experts in a convenient and central location.
About the role:
- Delivers high quality customer service
- Supports Centre management and staff in administrative tasks
- Provides organisational and administrative support
- Manages appointments for clients and refer elsewhere, where appropriate
- Maintains statistical data on the management information system
- Health promotion and events, as required
- Casual role: approximately 15-20 hours per week, with the potential of becoming a part-time role
- Ability to work in high flow reception area directing clients to appropriate services
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to defuse situations through conflict resolution implementation
- Strong administrative skills including word processing, data entry and filing
- Must possess a current National Police Clearance valid within one year
- Must possess a WA Working with Children Check
- Must possess a WA Drivers Licence
- Salary packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
Submit your CV and a cover letter addressing your suitability to the role to email@example.com by 11:59pm on Friday the 16th of July.
Further information can be obtained by calling Gloria Moyle at 0407711445