Join the GWHCC Team
Working on the front-line, you will make a direct impact to the lives of women and their families in Kalgoorlie-Boulder. This role is not for just anyone. It requires hard work, resilience, a creative approach and commitment to best practice in your field. Every person, every family and every community is different and we need people who are proactive and flexible to adapt to these changing environments.
In return for your effort and dedication, we provide the support of an inclusive and welcoming organisation, which encourages best practice.
About the Role
- As the Client Services Officer, you will utilise your well-developed interpersonal skills to provide high quality customer service and reception and administration support to the centre.
- Provide professional support and service to all customers of GWHCC - including clients, employers, training organisations, support services, the public and our stakeholders.
- Provide information of servicing arrangement based on specific programs and services.
- Multitasking abilities to deal with customers face to face and on multiple incoming call lines
- Ensure scheduling of clients is carried out in a professional and timely manner and clinicians are advised of arrival.
- Part time role approx. 24-28 hours per week with some afterhours events required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in high flow reception area directing clients to appropriate services
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to apply conflict resolution skills to diffuse situations
- Demonstrated strong administrative skills including word processing, data entry and filing
- You also must possess a current National Police Clearance valid within one year,
- WA Working with Children Check, and a WA Drivers Licence.
About Our Benefits
- Salary Packaging
- Employee Assistance Program
- Please submit your CV and a covering letter addressing your suitability to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further information can be obtained by calling Gloria Moyle 0407711445.